- To provide hope and humanitarian support to the poor, widows, orphans, elderly and underprivileged families in the U.S., Caribbean, Central America, and other countries that may come to our attention.
- To help the hurting and needy by providing some of the necessary tools to become conquerors over everyday problems.
- To provide back-to-school supplies to children in lower-income neighborhoods in the U.S. and internationally.
- To provide immediate care to homeless veterans, homeless people, disabled and recovering addicts – i.e. groceries, toiletries, blankets, clothing, etc.
- To provide encouragement to people in nursing homes, hospice care, orphanages, and counseling troubled youths, inmates, and men and women in crisis.
The vision of Seeds of Hope Worldwide Missions is to seek communities in the U.S., Caribbean, Central America and other countries that are in desperate need and provide assistance to sustain them through a crisis.
We help with the immediate needs of orphans, widows, the elderly and underprivileged families, in communities where the conditions are less than humanly desirable.
Our vision is to raise the conditions of those who are struggling in life while giving them hope through practical aid so their future can become better and brighter.